Hello all,

Does anybody had tried to mapserver using httpd.

I had latest mapserver 7.3 installed but cannot configure as it gives 500
internal server error
https://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/geo/mapserver/pkg/README-main?rev=1.4&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

The above readme show information on ngix and supervisor.
I tried to copy the ngix config into my httpd.conf and got that 500
internel server error.
See my httpd.conf below:

server "mydomain.com" {
  listen on * port 80
  root "/htdocs/ mydomain.com"
  location "*.php*" {
        fastcgi socket "/run/php-fpm.sock"
  }
  location "/cgi-bin/mapserv" {
                fastcgi socket  "/run/mapserv.sock"
                fastcgi param SCRIPT_FILENAME "/cgi-bin/mapserv"
        }
}

I had php script working correctly and /var/www/cgi-bin/mapserv -v is
working correctly

MapServer version 7.2.2 OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=KML SUPPORTS=PROJ
SUPPORTS=AGG SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=CAIRO SUPPORTS=ICONV
SUPPORTS=FRIBIDI SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT
SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WCS_SERVER
SUPPORTS=SOS_SERVER SUPPORTS=FASTCGI SUPPORTS=GEOS SUPPORTS=PBF INPUT=JPEG
INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE

In the Readme on cvs give details on chroot, but I don't know it usage for
using OpenBSD httpd

thanks for your help.
--
Regards,