Thanks Alexey :)
Maybe you have expirience with this controller? I'm interested in performance of this model :)

Alexey E. Suslikov wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hello Stuart,
Thanks for your reply. Yes i was looking on DELL servers too, but here is one BUT :) DELL server i must buy from shop, but other servers i can get from starage, difference in prices is about 15-20% :) But i will look for separate PERC RAID controller :) And btw, are they comaptible with any manufacturers server, or only with DELL? I didn't see that posts about intel RAID controllers, sounds good for me. :)
Thanks :)

If you read http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openbsd-misc&w=2&r=1&s=srcu42l&q=b Diego says SRCU42L works ok for him. But I think that you should continue to
look for an LSI card if you can - bioctl is useful.

Intel SRCU42L is just a rebagged LSI card, so SRCU42X is ami(4).

http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/src/sys/dev/pci/ami_pci.c.diff?r1=1.25&r2=1.26&f=h