> security, like OpenBSD works on. Anyone that says anything can be hacked
> without
> qualification, loses any respect from me, atleast for that moment. Even
> browsers

"qualification" is very relative word... there are perfect unknown around
internet
that are high qualified guys.

> To the OP. I apologise if you are not but to me I thought you are/were a
> Troll.
> If not then I would consider what you posted from the point of view of a
> Vulcan.

Someone should consider the idea of create a pattern to recognize a troll.
And I don't understand you say that my post looks from Vulcan.. also what have
done
the NSA looks come from Vulcan but certainly it's true.

> Did you even consider pxeboot as a vector, if installing from a cafe? HW bios
> defaults are often atrocious, unlike OpenBSD defaults!

I'm very skeptic about pxe because is disabled on my bios and also the attacker
couldn't
predict the cafe where I'd go. I chosen the cafe randomly in a big city.

> p.s. A web browser that is rarely exploitable is perfectly possible. It would
> require some breaking re-design and likely removal if not severe limitations
> on
> js, for a start though. I'm guessing wasm will not go the right way to fix js.
> Perhaps infosec could chime in on improving was but then they would be hurting
> their own income streams!! Annoying!

Now I'm running an iso from a usb stick and it seems ok but the most thing I
miss on openbsd is
tool or documentation for forensics analysis. For example now  I could mount
the disk and make some checking on the kernel, if there are something that it
should not
stay there, or "alien" (from Vulcan) kernel module installed. I think also
would be very useful some
driver to dump the ram and analyze it from tools like volatily.
It seems that something is moving for freebsd:
https://github.com/volatilityfoundation/volatility/blob/freebsd_support/FreeBSD-Support-README.md
I think this depends of the idea that openbsd is absolutely secure and it's
like a peripheral
firewall that defend only the perimeter of a net. Then because openbsd is
unbeatable then there aren't
any forensic instruments. My idea is that secure means also check the integrity
of what is installed.