Kevin wrote:
I'm in the same boat.
Actually, I don't really need an internal ADSL modem per se,
primarily I just need a "managed" ADSL device from which I can
automatically obtain line quality and carrier loss information via
SNMP or a serial port or some other OpenBSD-compatible mechanism.
I had one of the little Cisco ADSL external bridges (675?),
but it eventually melted down and just stopped working entirely.

I have a great little Cisco 678 that I'm using now, and won't need once I get the Sangoma card working. It has nice SNMP support, but it's not fully compatible with the Alcatel DSLAM at my current location, so I don't get full up/down bandwidth anymore. :(

Thanks,
Kevin

--
     Chris 'Xenon' Hanson | Xenon @ 3D Nature | http://www.3DNature.com/
 "I set the wheels in motion, turn up all the machines, activate the programs,