it seems the things work just when i rebuild userland completely (im pretty
sure i did it only with compiling kernel in past, correct me if i wrong?).

btw, questions for the Devs.
Looking at the cvs history, i really worried that you do not expand
rt_tableid_max limit for the years, moreover now its actually 8 bits
shorter than it was before loopback to rdomain map. There are many people
with more than such a number of vpns, for example if they setup centralized
vpns setup, or border inter AS router role on the box.