I run Vega 3 graphics on desktops.  There are a few quirks, the most
important being to turn off the hardware cursor.  If I read the
upgrade notice for 6.7 correctly, the cursor problem may be fixed in
that version.

Don't know about wireless.  You may have to get a usb wireless dongle.

I had terrible (but ultimately solvable) problems associated with the
bios getting linux to work on a Thinkpad E series which runs on AMD
cpu/graphics.  Hopefully ASUS doesn't have the same problem.

Best of luck!

Dave Raymond

--
David J. Raymond