You're welcome! I figured you might not want a “massive” diff to cap off
your day to make a program that you apparently feel is secure enough, but I
made good that I got off my ass and did something anyway. I’m surprised
that you even went to the trouble of pledging it myself. It only took 2 or
3 days to figure out what it was doing and change it. I left in the
fprintf()s to so that I could amuse you.

I’m kinda surprised that you didn’t go straight for the “submit a diff.
Anything you submit will just be rejected anyway!”

--
-Luke