Hello!

I have been running OpenBSD 6.6 on three KVM VPS for months and was
able to install without issues all three times. Now however, when
trying to install either OpenBSD 6.6 or 6.7 on another VPS, the
virtual disk is not recognized by the installer.

Running `sysctl hw.disknames` just gives me cd0 and rd0, but no sd0
device. I do know for sure that the device exists though because there
is a running Debian 10 installation on it that I can choose to boot
from. Looking through my `dmesg`, I see these lines containing "not
configured":

```
acpicpu at acpi0 not configured
"ACPI0006" at acpi0 not configured
"PNP0A03" at acpi0 not configured
"QEMU0002" at acpi0 not configured
"ACPI0007" at acpi0 not configured
"Intel 82371SB ISA" rev 0x00 at pci0 dev 1 function 0 not configured
"Intel 82371AB Power" rev 0x03 at pci0 dev 1 function 3 not configured"Intel
82801AA AC97" rev 0x01 at pci0 dev 4 function 0 not configured
virtio1: no matching child driver; not configured
uhid at uhidev0 not configured```

When I do `dmesg | grep "not configured"` on my other running OpenBSD
VPS installations, I only get a third of these "* not configured"
messages and the installation worked fine for the most part. The KVM-
related settings that the VPS hosting company provides are identical
between my different installations, so I don't know what could be the
cause of this.

In case it helps, I will just list the different settings they
provide:
ACPI (checkbox)
APIC (checkbox)
Activate Virtio (checkbox)
Virtual Network Card (Intel E1000 or Realtek 8139 or Virtio)

All three checkboxes are enabled and Intel E1000 selected as default
network card.

I would very much appreciate any hints on what may be causing my issue
and how to work around it. I apologize if part of my problem looks
obvious to you, I simply don't have the experience and my searches
couldn't help me figure it out. Thank you in advance!