On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 3:44 PM Jason McIntyre <j...@kerhand.co.uk> wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 08:31:34AM -0500, Carson Chittom wrote:
> >
> > Matthew J. C. Clarke <cla...@telus.net> writes:
> >
> > >  01/08      Elvis Presley born in East Tupelo, Mississippi,
> > >  1935
> >
> > This caught my eye, being from Mississippi myself.
> >
> > As far as I know or can tell from searching online, there's no
> > such place as "East Tupelo".  This should be just "Tupelo" (my
> > preference) or "east Tupelo" (the Elvis Presley Birthplace Museum
> > does appear to be on the eastern side of Tupelo).
> >

> hi. i changed it to just "Tupelo".
> thanks,
>
> jmc

On a more serious note, why even bother with these files anymore? I'm
sure having your computer know the birth date of Elvis was useful and
novel 30 years ago, but today such a trivia list is just a bitrotting
museum piece that will get more and more out of date. IMO.

Instead of adding every musician, let's just nuke all the files except
calendar.openbsd and calendar.computer. They still seem relevant to an
operating system and to make sure there's always some examples to play
with.

...again, IM (not so humble) O.