Hi all,

we have new Fujitsu RX1330M4 machines here. When I try to boot the
install67.iso (cd) or the install67.fs (usb) the installaiotn media is not
recognized by the system and therefore i can not select the media in the boot
menu of the bios.
My installation medias work as expected on normal pc hardware. Also no chance
to boot the install kernel with a virtual cd (install67.iso) via the iRMC
management system of the server. (secure boot config is disabled in the bios
options).

I’ve also installed a linux system (opensuse) and tried to boot the bsd.rd with
the grub command line but it is doing a reboot only and therefore starting the
grub again without starting the bsd install-kernel.

Has anyone an idea or experience with installing on newer Fujitsu systems ?

Regards
Martin