pe...@bsdly.net (Peter Nicolai Mathias Hansteen), 2020.07.14 (Tue) 17:11 (CEST):
> > 13. jul. 2020 kl. 23:39 skrev Justin Muir <justinkm...@gmail.com>:
> > Just wishing to mount my phone to access photos.
>
> I believe I have at some point managed to mount a phone as storage,
> but not recently.
>
> What usually works better is to install an sftp client (I use AndFTP
> in sftp mode) on the phone and use that to transfer the pictures to
> your machine.

now that this thread turns to general phone syncing: syncthing
(in ports/packages) works very well for me, unless you want sycthing to
have write access to all of your sdcard in the phone. on my
lineagos17/android10 phone, syncthing only gets read-only access to the
sdcard, apart from its app-folder. other than that: start syncthing on
both ends, wait, have files on both ends reliably synced.
(i am not affiliated, btw.)

Marcus