Hello,

I am considering to set a Point of Sale (POS) solution for a small
business. Given the chance I'd like to use OpenBSD for it. It is
supposed to be very basic and the software would be a web application
running in a remote server. No pole screen or cash drawer support is
required.

This leaves me with the need of gathering some hardware. This would
be a barcode scanner - afaik they show up as keyboards for the operating
system - and a receipt printer.

Anybody in the list has good (or bad) experiences with USB Barcode
Scanners? Which models with?

What about receipt printers? Does anybody have a recommendation for
those?

Happy OpenBSDing!

--
OpenPGP Key Fingerprint:
BB5A C2A2 2CAD ACB7 D50D  C081 1DB9 6FC4 5AB7 92FA