On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 17:46:05 -0500
Abel Abraham Camarillo Ojeda <acam...@verlet.org> wrote:

> Hi to all,
>
> (unsure if this if for tech@ or misc@)

Probably better suited for misc, moved there.

> I'm using wireguard interfaces but I see that no matter what
> domain I put the interface:
>
> # ifconfig wg0 rdomain X
>
> It always listens in rdomain 0 (default),
> is this expected?, is there any way to listen in another rdomain?
> I want to expose several wg interfaces all listening in same port but
> there's not option to listen in another ip address:
>
>      wgport port
>              Set the UDP port that the tunnel operates on.  The
>              interface will
>              bind to INADDR_ANY and IN6ADDR_ANY_INIT.  If no port is
>              configured, one will be chosen automatically.
>
> I tried creating several wg interfaces with different wgport and using
> pf udp redirections but source address selection gets very messy...
>
> Ideas?

Have a look at "wgrtable" in ifconfig(8) to listen in another rdomain.

However, I'd like to know the reason for wanting multiple interfaces
and why they should be listening on the same port. Perhaps there is
a better solution than rdomains and pf redirections.

Cheers,
Matt