On 2020-08-11 20:35, Theo de Raadt wrote:
Jordan Geoghegan <jor...@geoghegan.ca> wrote:

On 2020-08-11 15:50, Theo de Raadt wrote:
Predrag Punosevac <punoseva...@gmail.com> wrote:

Theo de Raadt <dera...@openbsd.org> wrote:

No, it is a question of which additional platform, you avoided that
didn't you

octeon is the only one I can think of.
read below:

if you name one that less than 100 people use, then well come on
Not that it matters, but I have well over 100 users of OpenBSD on
octeon for the different client sites I manage. I'd love to see
syspatches for octeon, but I have no business telling you guys what to
do.
The people involved in building the syspatches don't even have octeons.

I'd be happy to donate a couple of octeon machines if access to hardware is an issue. I'm just a random internet person, so I imagine you guys wouldn't trust me to do the work to build the syspatches, but please do let me know if some octeon machines would be useful to you guys. I'd happily do the legwork myself but there doesn't appear to be a way to manually syspatch (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Regards,

Jordan