Hi, i've been talking about that topic with some people in #BSDes
(irc.freenode.net) for a long time, now it seems the time to take
action.

I'll set up an anonymous cvs server and begin to work on it by myself
this week. I hope i'll get some help from the folks on #BSDes (of course
everyone else is invited, just contact me via email or joining the channel
in freenode).

It is posible to have some "visible" results in two-three weeks (at least
the main pages of openbsd.org).

Here you have my proposal, perhaps anyone else have a better one (which
i'll be glad to join), but if no other appears, give me a chance (wait a
bit to remove [es] from the tree).

--

"Perceive that which cannot be seen with the eye." - Miyamoto Musashi
Francisco de Borja Lspez Rmo ([EMAIL PROTECTED])