Hello, Misc;

I'm attempting to configure relayd to work as a reverse proxy, such that all
web traffic goes through relayd prior to reaching some web server. I'm
confused as to how I am to configure the ssl cert and key options in the
relayd configuration. The manual configures the protocol as follows:

        http protocol httpfilter {
            tls ca key "/etc/ssl/private/ca.key" password "password123"
            tls ca cert "/etc/ssl/ca.crt"
        }

Where do I get the password for the key? I'm using certbot to generate the
certs, and at no time was I prompted to enter, or given a password. Am I
missing something in terms of configuration or cert generation, or have I
gotten everything all wrong? Thank you in advance.

Ben Raskin