On 22/09/2020 14:37, Martin Sukany wrote:
Hi colleges,

I need to set up some kind of collaborative environment (rich text docjuments,
basic tables) — request is „something like google docs“.

As I’m almost working in shell I have to say that I’m little bit lost in this
area.

Could you recommend me some web-based application (idealy something which is
„easily“ deployed on OpenBSD)? If it wouldn’t have behind some of the ‚big
frameworks‘, it would be great.

Whichever web based "like Google docs" solution will require the latest/greatest version of Chrome/Firefox and probably will work 100% fine only on Windows/ChromeOS.

Libreoffice is not web based but can work on remote repositories:
https://help.libreoffice.org/6.3/en-US/text/shared/guide/cmis-remote-files-setup.html

--
Ottavio Caruso