Hi All,

With the last couple of -current updates I noticed a VM doesn’t come back after
running sysupgrade, which it used to do.
I don’t know exactly when it started but something in the late #60s.

Running sysupgrade from within the VM, it reboots and goes through the upgrade
as normal. Once it’s done with the upgrade it shuts down.
Tail-end of the process from the latest sysupgrade.

Set name(s)? (or 'abort' or 'done') [done] done
Directory does not contain SHA256.sig. Continue without verification? [no] yes
Installing bsd          100% |**************************| 20383 KB    00:01
Installing bsd.rd       100% |**************************| 10141 KB    00:00
Installing base68.tgz   100% |**************************|   289 MB    01:42
Installing comp68.tgz   100% |**************************| 74305 KB    00:52
Installing man68.tgz    100% |**************************|  7484 KB    00:10
Installing game68.tgz   100% |**************************|  2739 KB    00:01
Installing xbase68.tgz  100% |**************************| 28866 KB    00:17
Installing xshare68.tgz 100% |**************************|  4499 KB    00:15
Installing xfont68.tgz  100% |**************************| 39342 KB    00:23
Installing xserv68.tgz  100% |**************************| 18333 KB    00:07
Location of sets? (disk http nfs or 'done') [done] done
Making all device nodes... done.
Relinking to create unique kernel... done.

CONGRATULATIONS! Your OpenBSD upgrade has been successfully completed!

syncing disks... done
vmmci0: powerdown
rebooting...

[EOT]

# vmctl show tx
   ID   PID VCPUS  MAXMEM  CURMEM     TTY        OWNER    STATE NAME
    3     -     1    4.0G       -       -         root  stopped tx

Anything I can change to have the VM reboot and not shutdown?

Mischa