On Sun, 2020-10-18 at 15:00 -0400, J Doe wrote:
> > On Oct 18, 2020, at 2:47 PM, Jeffrey Joshua Rollin <
> > j...@jeffjoshua.club> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I’m able to send mail from my iPad (sorry), but not from my OpenBSD
> > machine (same address). Any ideas what could be causing this?
> >
> > In the meantime, thanks for 6.8 and happy anniversary.
> >
> > Jeff
>
> Hi,
>
> I sent two messages to misc yesterday from Thunderbird on Ubuntu
> Linux 20.04 LTS and they also did not make it to the list.  Perhaps
> there is an issue on the mail server side ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> - J

Well, I can't speak for your problem yesterday but if this message
makes it then the problem was clearly on my side. Something was wrong
with my smtp server settings but when I deleted my accounts and
recreated them in Evolution, I was able to send a message to someone
else. Maybe you could check your Ubuntu settings just in case you've
done the same.

Apologies to all as I should have checked this before sending anything.

Jeff.