0
C Turkey
T Istanbul
Z 34330
O Consultant
I Emre Kal
A Levent, Besiktas
M e...@tuta.io
N OpenBSD consulting and support. Experienced in OpenBSD httpd, relayd and
Packet Filter (PF).

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

My previous request was rejected by Ingo Schwarze due to subjective objections
even though I believe my submission satisfied all the criteria listed on
<https://www.openbsd.org/support.html>.

On the other hand, less information about me, so there is a smaller attack
surface. Therefore, I request a reconsideration of my request by someone other
than Herr Schwarze.

If my request is rejected again, please provide me with the *objective* reasons
why I am not allowed to list my services as a OpenBSD consultant.

I believe I am entitled to an equal consideration under the stated criteria for
inclusion instead of being discriminated against because this particular person
did not like communicating with me.

Thank you.