I've recently setup an access list with the following:

To:mydomain.com                         REJECT
To:[EMAIL PROTECTED]       OK

etcetera, which has really helped in reducing the amount of DSN
reports I receive. (Thanks to Claus A_mann for the suggestion)

I'm still getting a couple here and there and I'm trying to figure out
how to prevent them as it concerns me a little.

Here is a sample:
------------------------

      Subject:  Returned mail: see transcript for details
      Sent:     2/28/2006 11:58 AM

      [EMAIL PROTECTED] on 3/1/2006 4:46 PM
            The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this
message was sent to.  Check the e-mail address, or contact the
recipient directly to find out the correct address.
            < mfg.mydomain.com #5.1.1 SMTP; 550 RCPT
TO:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> User unknown>

I'm concerned that sendmail is even accepting these messages as they
have nothing to do with my domain and I don't know how to prevent this
behavior, any info on this subject would be appreciated, thank you.