Hi,

I'm slowly beginning to look at IPv6 in preparations for my ISP to roll
out IPv6.

Currently I'm running an IPv4 LAN with physically segmented networks.
I'm using dhcpd with fixed IP addresses based upon MAC, and have these
setup in Unbound as well, as I have many clients and don't want to
remember IP addresses. Also I'm using NAT as I have a couple of boxes
running on a public IP.

I'm old school IPv4, but I think I have understood the basics of IPv6,
however I'm still not quite sure what the best approach to a similar
IPv6 setup to the above would be.

Also what are the general security recommendations rolling out IPv6?

Any IPv6 newbie advice would be greatly appreciated.

Maybe it's just me, but am I the only one who thinks that IPv6 is a
pain to wrap the head around compared to IPv4?

Kind regards