Greetings, all!

Patrick Wildt has set up a PayPal pool to raise funds to purchase an M1 Mac
mini so he can start porting OpenBSD to the platform. If you’d like to be able
to run OpenBSD on an M1 system, now would be a great time to throw some pennies
his way.

The donation link: https://paypal.me/pools/c/8uPSkfNJMp

Read below for an idea of what one might expect if we can get a machine into
Patrick’s hands.

Cheers,

b&