On 15/12/2020 11:57, Ottavio Caruso wrote:
Hi,

I asked on Freenode#OpenBSD and apparently it's only me, but I haven't
been able to access www.openbsd.org for a few days.

There is nothing in my firewall/router that blocks OpenBSD.org. Ping,
traceroute and telnet don't seem to access the site.
<snip>

Both browsing to the website and traceroute work for me (assuming obsd3.srv.ualberta.ca is actually where www.openbsd.org resides). Only just tried traceroute, but the website seems to have been up for me over the last several days, on both Manjaro Linux and Android.

I'm in the UK (Newcastle upon Tyne, North East England), if that makes any difference.

HTH

Jeff.