Hello OpenBSD devs and users,

As a FreeBSD user for 11 years, I have switched to OpenBSD. Thank you to the
entire OpenBSD team for providing such a simple planned secure architecture.

In particular, the default networking features are comparable to commercial
products.

I am absolutely aware that this is a great blessing. For software developers
like me, all that's left is to code.

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading the amazing cvs logs of OpenBSD's
valuable developers on MP topics such as 'Big Lock', 'Kernel Lock', 'Net Lock',
'PF Lock' and seeing improvements in 'multiqueue nic'.

I guess soon the OpenBSD team will give us a big revolution in performance.
While these are mentioned in the Tech list, I think the divert-packet feature
also needs a code revision.

Because I can simply say:

I have a simple url filter software written in Rust. This software is
unfortunately more successful under FreeBSD.

You will say that you contribute by sending code instead of talking. However,
it is not possible for me to write code at kernel level.

But when I get my salary premium, I will definitely donate through the OpenBSD
Foundation ...

Thank you for reading.

Goksel Ozgurman