On Thu, Feb 11, 2021 at 11:13 PM Abel Abraham Camarillo Ojeda
<acam...@verlet.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 11, 20210.00 at 4:00 PM Alex Lee <a...@shells.com> wrote:
>
> > Just wanted to check in on this one and see if there was a chance to chat.
> > Thanks!
> >
> > On Sun, Jan 24, 2021 at 3:07 PM Alex Lee <a...@shells.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi!  My name is Alex Lee, and I am hoping that we can partner with
> > > OpenBSD.  We offer virtual cloud computers that can be accessed from any
> > > web enabled device.  As we offer multiple OS options such as different
> > > Linux distros and Windows, it gives the user the opportunity to use the
> > OS
> > > they want on the device they want (I use Ubuntu Desktop on an iPad
> > Pro).  I
> > > was hoping that we could chat about a potential collaboration as our
> > > product can give folks an opportunity to test out OpenBSD without
> > > installing it on their hardware.  I know there are a lot of folks who are
> > > afraid to make the jump and this would be an easy way for them to get
> > > involved with OpenBSD.  Let me know if we could chat more!   Thanks.
> > >
> > > alex
> > >

> As far as I know you don't need to ask permission to do that kind of
> service,
> or I don't understand what you're requesting

"I was hoping that we could chat about a potential collaboration"
usually means "How much are you willing to pay to have your name on
our front page". Not even sure that OP knows what OpenBSD is, it looks
like a template email and the website is shady.

They are trying to trademark the word "Shells" from what I can see
from the google preview, but the website doesn't show anything at all
without javascript.