Hi Mihai,

What do you mean by slow moving? Are window operations like moving the
window, maximizing, iconify slow or is Firefox slow performing?

If it's Firefox, I have not had any issues on 6.8 but perhaps check the
pkg-readme file if you haven't already for Cwm and Firefox.

I don't know any security reason not to run fvwm 2 although it's older than
others.

Maybe worth confirming if this just an issue with the last snapshot and
providing more details.

Different window managers can certainly provide better general performance
especially with low memory or older hardware but I'm not aware of any
technical reasons why Firefox should be significantly faster with one
rather than another.

You'd still be using gtk either way I imagine.

Regards
Ed Gray