Refer to sensorsd(8) and acpibat(4).  Given those and related manual
pages I'm relatively certain you should be able to achieve this.

OpenBSD is well-known for its clear and extensive documentation so use
this to your advantage.  The apropos(1) utility is your best friend :).
Your second and third best friends are the FAQ and the mailing list
archives.

I am working under the assumption that no proprietary blobs are
necessary to accomplish your goal.  Otherwise, I am afraid you are out
of luck as OpenBSD does not and never will contain any such blobs.
They are "black boxes" and thus cannot be trusted.

Regards,
JP