Hi,

I did set up OpenBSD router/firewall on PC Engines APU4d4 box.

First interface is WAN that connects to Internet.

Remaining three interfaces are bridged with bridge0 via vether0.

firewall doesn't block LAN/bridge traffic on vether0.

DHCPD runs on bridge.

Two Linux hosts (connected to em2 and em3) connect without problem but Windows host DHCP requests are blocked on em1.

I didn't find any info regarding pf and bridging.

set skip on lo0
set skip on bridge0

So far I have found a kludge for Windows "set skip on em1"

Once, above by line is present in pf.conf, Win 10 host is allowed to acquire IP address. Interesting is that Linux has no issues to acquire IP addresses via DHCP.

Any suggestions, please?

Is it something screwed up in Windows such as short 3-way-handshake?

Regards

Hajes