Hi guys,

I am trying to find out way how to port my Linux netfilter into OpenBSD pf.

I want to prioritize small new SYN connection SYN/ACK, ACK.

In Linux I simply set a packet size 0-128 bytes that covers usual 3-way handshake. This simple rule makes all faster.

There seems to be no "packet size" capability in OpenBSD.

Something similiar used for small packets under OpenBSD

match out on egress set prio (5, 6)

next thing what may work is playing with packet flags

SYN is start of new connection so "pass out flags S/" and SYN-ACK with flags SA/ should do the trick no?

There is just small ACK packets left. I wonder what is solution for small packets in OpenBSD

thanks

Hajes