On 21/03/31 23:50, Joel Carnat wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have Nextcloud 21 running with php-7.4, httpd(8) and relayd(8).
> On my laptop, a script regularly runs nextcloudcmd to synchonize the files
> with the nextcloud instance. And quite often, nextcloudcmd returns such error:
>   03-31 23:28:56:089 [ info nextcloud.sync.networkjob.lscol ]:    LSCOL of
>
> QUrl("https://nextcloud.tumfatig.net/remote.php/dav/files/user85419/Uploads";)
> FINISHED
>   WITH STATUS "UnknownNetworkError Network access is disabled."

I did some reading on the issue.[1][2][3] It appears to affect some
users on other platforms if the 'Use system proxy' setting on the desktop
client is enabled (though some reported that the presence/absence of the
option didn't seem to affect anything).

As an experiment, you could temporarily disable keep-alive in relayd.conf(5).
It probably won't fix anything (in which case you can revert it), but it's
worth trying imo.
https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=150287292709311&w=2

[1]: https://github.com/nextcloud/desktop/issues/482
[2]: https://github.com/nextcloud/desktop/issues/865