On Sat, 3 Apr 2021 at 10:09, Balder Oddson <ola...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

> Many old and cool antique architectures, Cray is the premiere
> architecture, he promised 10x performance and did so, not likely to get
> one on ebay to boot BSD on, not sure if you can get the OS or blueprints
> either.

To drag this a tiny bit toward the approximate direction of being on-topic:
if you do find one and want to run OpenSSH on it, you'll need to use 7.6p1
or earlier since I removed UNICOS support in 7.7p1 (
https://github.com/openssh/openssh-portable/commit/ddc0f3814881ea279a6b6d4d98e03afc60ae1ed7
).

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at dtucker.net)
GPG key 11EAA6FA / A86E 3E07 5B19 5880 E860  37F4 9357 ECEF 11EA A6FA (new)