Hi all,

Just upgraded to 6.8 from 6.3 (yes, I know...) and now find a few of the websites I'm hosting are no longer connecting to postgres because pear DB is apparently no longer in ports.  Fortunately so far they all appear to be *my* websites so no harm, no foul.

The sites that I'm hosting through something like drupal7 or wordpress are all fine--it's only the sites that I created a gazillion years ago using pear DB that are really failing.

Are there alternatives that I'm missing?

Please, I really don't feel the need to move off apache2 just yet.

Thanks,

Jeff