Hello folks,

in the past we used Dell servers like PE 1850, PE 2850, PE R730 and PE
R740. We had good experiences running Openbsd on these systems. These
models are all Intel based but for another project i'm considering
giving AMD a chance.

I'm very interested in the Dell PE R6515 with AMD EPYC 7302P 3GHz,
16C/32T CPU and with a mix of NICs (Intel XXV710 10/25 GbE SFP28,
Broadcom 57416 Dual Port 10 GbE SFP+, Intel i350 Quad Port 1GbE BASE-T).

The purpose is a Mix of PF firewall and bgp router. In the first stage
of expansion, the system should be able to handle 10Gbits of traffic.
Possibly more later.

Does anyone have experience running OpenBSD on this platform?

Thanks in advance for feedback,

Joerg