Hi,

Just got the same issue, this time, my connection was still present. Here the
message from dmesg after going into single-user mode by killing init process.

[drm] *ERROR* ring sdma0 timeout, signaled seq=30079, emitted seq=30079
[drm] *ERROR* Process information: process pid 0 thread pid 0

Xorg process was a zombie at this time. This behavior seems to be generated
when the screen is going blank, in my case, when xautolock is executed or
screensaver is set. My first crash was on 2nd April, just after using the last
current version at this time.