On Monday 06 March 2006 13:37, Bryan Brake wrote:
> Bryan Irvine wrote:
> > For a laugh go here.
> >
> > http://wideopenbsd.org/
>
> How much does it cost to register a domain these
> days?  Is it registered to Dave Feustel?  The

whois wideopenbsd.org reveals:
Tech Name:Registration Private

Which I believe invalidates the whole idea of having a whois service so we can
contact the domain administrators... I mean if Google and MS both have whois
contacts listed, why should people be allowed to keep their information
private, but I digress.

I don't think that your comment about Dave owning the domain was called for.
Dave is not the owner of the domain, in fact see his question to the fisrt
time this was posted way back in 2004:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openbsd-misc&m=109974430125648&w=2

> author of the site appears to go above and beyond
> to spread FUD...  I mean, he uses HTML and even
> has an image.
>
> <sarcasm>I think he's serious folks</sarcasm>

My cynical side definately agrees with this.