On Fri, Jun 11, 2021 at 02:46:42PM +0300, Artem Mazurov wrote:
> Hi.
>
> The lights went out when my system was in the process of hibernation
> and now I can't resume from hibernation. the error in dmesg is in
> the subject.
>
> How can this be fixed?

This has nothing to do with "lights out during hibernate".

This is happening because you changed the kernel on your machine after you
booted, then did a hibernate. The new kernel no longer matches the kernel
loaded in memory. The kernels have to be identical. We do a few checks to
ensure this is the case, and that's the check you're seeing.

If you're seeing that message all the time, just do another ZZZ and un-ZZZ
to clear any old hibernate signatures from swap. Obviously this needs to be
done without changing the kernel after boot.

-ml