On 2021-06-13, ropers <rop...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry to disturb, but does anyone know how to contact whoever is
> responsible for ports.su?
> An email address would be great, though I'm not sure if it's okay to
> post that on-list.  Perhaps it's okay to send that off-list?
>
> Thank you,
> Ian

It's Constantine Murenin, I'm not sure of working contact methods.

The only one of these 'ports browser' websites which is expected to
actually handle the ports tree correctly is https://openports.pl/
which runs a copy of ports-readmes-dancer (which is also in ports
if you'd like to run your own copy locally). Others are either
just completed outdated themselves (ports.su) or we've seen them
not parse things properly from the ports tree (openports.se).