I just upgraded a box that has a cell data card in it and it no longer
seems to work :(. The card is:

umb0 at uhub0 port 3 configuration 1 interface 12 "Sierra Wireless,
Incorporated Sierra Wireless MC7455 Qualcomm\M-. Snapdragon? X7 LTE-A"
rev 2.10/0.06 addr 2

The contents of /etc/hostname.umb0 are just:

        apn r.ispsn

The interface shows:

umb0: flags=8811<UP,POINTOPOINT,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> mtu 1500
        index 6 priority 6 llprio 3
        roaming disabled registration unknown
        state down cell-class none
        SIM not initialized PIN required
        APN r.ispsn
        status: down

There is no PIN on the SIM. It was working fine right before the upgrade.
The only umb change I see in the changelog is:

Added vid/pid table to umb(4) allowing matching to alternate configurations.

I'm not sure what that means or if my config needs something changed to
work again? Any suggestions appreciated. The card is in an external
minipci adapter connected via USB3. The server is a PC Engines apu3 which
actually has an internal minipci connector, but I couldn't get that to
work as internally it was connected via USB2 and there were issues with
that chipset. I vaguely recall it was actually failing something like
this 8-/.

Thanks...