I have a little issue with my system (OpenBSD 6.9 amd64 with XFCE) and that is that emojis aren't showing. I read fonts-conf(5) and created with some help one for my own configuration but I haven't had luck so far. I installed Noto Emoji font and the powerline ones from packages but it didn't cause any effect.

I need to be able to see emojis across the system, some people tend to think that I wanna see them only on Firefox and they suggest stuff to do in a specific system but I need to i.e. see color emojis in the terminal.

What else do I need to check or is there some kind of incompatibility?

Thanks

--
~ffuentes
sysadmin texto-plano.xyz