Hi Stefan,

committed!

While committing, i added the missing "P Baden" because it appears
we sort the German groups alphabetically by Land.

Some might regard the following as typical ;-) for Germany:

This Group is not just an informal group (like, for example, the
OpenBSD project itself is), but a formal, legal entity in the form
of a registered association according to the German civil law (BGB)
officially registered with the district court.  The group has formal,
written bylaws, a board, chairman, CFO, and cash auditors, formal
membership (including membership fees), formal annual members'
meetings discussing stuff like elections, budget discharges and so
on and so forth...  :-o

But don't worry, *anybody* can participate in all activities without
being required to become a member, and without having to participate
in any of the formalities.

Yours,
  Ingo

P.S.
And no, it a totally unfounded rumour and a vicious lie that naddy@
was nominated for CFO during the last annual members' meetings on
May 7, 2021.  I just invented that out of thin air!