I got it in my mind that I would use OpenBSD as my development system to do
L$ (Microkernel ) work.
But I'm having a problem with the binutils tools.  Fisrst I needed the GNU
nm utility (because the SCons environment executes an nm --radix=d varient
).  Now I'm having problems with the linker. I figured the eassy way out was
to download the recent binutils and configure it toload its binaries in
/usr/local/gnu.

But it seems like i[3-7]86 for openbsd is not supported.  Hmm, anyone know a
work around?

My target systems are barebones hardware (soekris boxes)  so I don't mind
setting up a "cross-compiled" situation.

When I load this environment on the "L" word, (RHES4) everything compiles
perfectly.

What binary format does curret use? ELF right?

l0r3zz