So I think I have figured out some things Theo browsing through
https://github.com/openbsd/src/blob/master/sys/dev/pci/if_mcx.c.

I can see that some offloading is supported, but have not yet figured out
how much is implemented yet. It looks like the offloading capability in
these cards are much more granular than I have understood from previous
hardware.
I was able to decipher some of it using this
https://www.mellanox.com/related-docs/user_manuals/Ethernet_Adapters_Programming_Manual.pdf
(this is very well written).

And I was quite excited to see what looks like the RDMA access support in
the mcx driver! So we should be able to see the super low latency
capabilities with this card :)

I will keep pushing myself.. Thanks again Theo