Hi Misc!

Does anyone know whether the Tempo 92HD95B audio codec is supported?

https://temposemi.com/products/pclaptop-hd/92hd95/

I'm considering getting the Framework laptop and Joshua Stein's website
indicates that at this point, it's pretty well supported

https://jcs.org/2021/08/06/framework

But Framework is changing audio codecs on their next batches of
machines.

https://frame.work/blog/solving-for-silicon-shortages

Thus far, I haven't been able to find a way to check whether the new
audio chip is supported, as "fully supported in both Windows and Linux"
doesn't actually say much, and Tempo's answer to "how do I get a driver"
is "Ask our OEM partner that actually made the computer in question"

I *have* identified that the chip is compatible with Intel's HD audio
interface, so from what I'm reading in azalia's man page, I think it
*should* have support already under azalia, but I'll admit, the
technical specs go a bit over my head.

If anyone can clarify this for me, I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you,
- Avalon Woodard