Hi all,

I'm trying to install OpenBSD on a new mini-pc stick computer.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09DKW18BY?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details

install70.img dd-ed to a USB drive will not boot.  With bios set to boot from the USB drive it falls through to the EFI shell.

install69.img dd-ed to the exact same drive will boot so I'm fine with that.  I can always upgrade to 7 after the system is up.

This stick has HDMI 4K video but when the installer boots the bottom inch of my 48" 4K Visio monitor is garbage.  When the installer finishes booting all of the installer prompts are down in the garbage and un-readable, which makes it *really* impossible to do an install.

Aside--I know about the autoconfig option and might resort to that yet.

A simpler solution for me might be some sort of command I can do at the boot prompt that would change the resolution of the monitor or maybe even the window.  Anything like that available at all?

Don't have a dmesg because no successful install--hope to change that ;-)

Thanks!

Jeff Ross