I'm trying to upgrade to 7.0 but it fails.
The upgrade quide shows:
   Check available disk space in /usr. Verify that the /usr partition
   has a size of at least 1.1G. With less space the upgrade may fail
   and you should consider reinstalling the system instead.

Well theres space. But _sysupgrade folder is DL in /home. And /home is
encrypted. Gets mounted after I give the password.
When I don't have sysupgrade dl in the mounted /home/_sysupgrade. It
goes in the folder /home on /
Which doesn't have 1.1G spare.

Does sysupgrade have a config file where the dl location is specified?
Has this changed since 6.9? I'm baffled.
--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Pascal Huisman

The first sign of maturity is the discovery that the volume knob also turns to
the left.