I have a program which runs fork() a couple times with pledges: “stdio
cpath wpath” for writing to disk and “stdio dns” for a dns caching process
after accepting command-line input. Is the execpromises, permitted to
increase/change to accommodate the different fork()s from the parent? If
so, why isn’t all of this discussed in the manpage.

I’m running 7.0 and it immediately is killed when I run pledge with a
non-NULL execpromise.

No error, just a sigabort. And nothing in the man page (even for -current:
on the web) which explains anything.

https://github.com/lukensmall/pkg_ping

This a command-line program is used to make manually choosing a responsive
mirror or automatically writing the most responsive OpenBSD mirror to
/etc/installurl very easy.

--
-Luke