I'm upgrading to OpenBSD 7 and I was happy to see the new support for
/etc/bsd.re-config to allow modified kernels to be automatically
rebuilt. However, one of the changes I need to make is updating the IRQ
on com2, as my bios assigns it a non-standard value 8-/.

I can't figure out how to do that? Is it supported? When I put "change
com2" in /etc/bsd.re-config, config interactively asks me:

change [n]

I tried "change com2 y" and "change com2", then "y" on the next line,
but the first gave an error and the second still prompted interactively.

Are the only changes supported by /etc/bsd.re-config those that don't
need further input?

Thanks...