On Thu, Dec 23, 2021 at 01:15:52PM -0500, Rob Whitlock wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 23, 2021 at 12:22 PM Crystal Kolipe <kolip...@exoticsilicon.com>
> wrote:
>
> > If the spoofed label does not include your non-OpenBSD partitions, then for
> > some reason the kernel is not parsing the data from the GPT, and we will
> > presumably need a hexdump of the GPT to see why.
> >

> Here is the GPT (the third sector on the disk):

There is nothing unusual about these GPT entries.  Every field apart from the
partition serial numbers is identical to what would be written by creating the
layout you described in your first email using OpenBSD fdisk.

When I create this exact layout, the spoofed disklabel includes the non-OpenBSD
partitions.

I suspect that your MBR is trashed.  Can you send a dump of the first sector,
LBA 0?