:-)

https://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq14.html says:

*Normally*, only one OpenBSD fdisk partition will be placed on a disk and that partition will then be subdivided into disklabel partitions.

The fs naming scheme suggests that only one OpenBSD partition for a drive is allowed.

I'd really appreciate some clarification:

*Normally* only one fdisk partition. How about *abnormally*? I mean: is it technically possible to place (and use!) more than one OpenBSD partition for a drive?

BTW: One more thing is not clear for me from that FAQ as well as:

https://man.openbsd.org/?query=mount_&sec=8&apropos=1
https://man.openbsd.org/mount

If I'm able to mount an NTFS or EXT3 partition using a /dev/* block device file. What are the names for OTHER fdisk partitions?

Thank you,
best regards,
Marek